What is that
It is a solution based on artificial intelligence, RGB camera and thermal sensors to remotely and safely measure the temperature of several people simultaneously in crowded areas or with large influx. The system detects the most common symptom of COVID-19 infections or high body temperature and reports in real time which person has a fever. It is an indispensable tool to identify potentially infected people to minimize the risk of contagion in places with public access such as factories, businesses, supermarkets, banks, shopping and business centers, conference centers, schools, public buildings, and wherever there is an influx of people. The system is particularly efficient as even in places with a large influx of people such as factories it does not interrupt the continuous passage without thus creating mileage queues and decreasing the risk of contagion.
- Thermal camera with 256×192 pixel resolution.
- Measuring distance from 15 centimeters to 3 meters.
- Measurement accuracy up to ± 0.3 ° C.
- IP connection for connection to the corporate network.
- The system measures the temperature of only recognized faces, eliminating the risk of incorrect readings on objects such as lights and other heat sources.
- Recognizes people’s faces even if they are partially covered
with masks, glasses, headphones and other accessories.
- Recognizes up to 30 people simultaneously.
- Simple and intuitive graphical interface.
Real-time audio/video alerts when a person with a fever is recognized.
- ROI function to define the areas included/ excluded from detection.
- Automatically and remotely detects people with fever, the most common symptom of COVID- 19 infection, significantly reducing the risk of infection.
- The Flow of people entering and leaving is neither interrupted nor slowed down.
- Customization of Hardware / Software features on request.
- Dedicated support 24/7.
Who is it for
- Stations and subways.
- Public buildings.
- Companies and offices.
- Shopping centers.
- Congress centers.
- Hotels and lodges.
- Cultural heritage.